New for 2020! ABRSM Online Results
Tuesday, 7 January 2020
ABRSM are changing the way you receive your result and examiners notes!
Receiving ResultsResults and practical mark forms will be easily accessible via your online account and you’ll be able to view mark forms as soon as we release results.
- Mark forms will be available online as PDFs which are clear to read and simple to download, save, forward and print.
- The new mark forms will look very similar to the current paper forms, but the comments will appear as type rather than handwriting.
- Candidates will be able to access their results and practical mark forms seven days after we’ve released the result to the applicant.
In The ExamFrom January 2020, all our examiners will be using our new specially created examiner app to deliver and mark practical exams. Although examiners will be working in a different way, the exam experience for all candidates will stay the same.
- During the exam, examiners will use an iPad to complete mark forms for practical graded exams and ARSM exams.
- The app will automatically audio record exams, providing us with recordings to help with quality assurance, examiner training and enquiries about results. The recording happens automatically and will not disturb or interrupt the exam in any way. Recordings are for internal use only so won’t be available to applicants or candidates.
- All iPads used by our examiners will have the camera function disabled.